PLEASE NOTE: The Above Phone website is back up!!!
Here is a quick video of Ramiro explaining what happened when his site went down.
Here is the link to the special offer.
Here’s the original post and interview video…
Last night I had a fantastic livestream interview with Ramiro Romani from Above Phone. Our mission: to talk about the importance of keeping your phone private with a de-googled phone. It was a great talk, and we had a TON of questions (well over 100), which is why the video is so long. People kept asking questions because it was such an interesting conversation.
Since we’ve talked with Ramiro in the past, we didn’t want to just cover the same stuff, so here’s what we talked about…
- Why it’s important to have a privacy-focused phone.
- Why iPhones can never be considered private, nor can Android phones.
- The only way to really get private is with a de-Googled Android phone.
- Then we did a deep dive into what the experience is when you actually own an Above phone. What is the change-over like?
- What are the first steps?
- How do you transfer your contacts over?
- How do you back your phone up?
- And much more!
Please watch the video here…
Here is the chat file from the webinar.
Ramiro also presented our viewers with a fantastic special offer, which you can get here for a limited time. In addition to the special offer, Ramiro will give you a free 45 minute onboarding call in which he will help you make the switch to the Above phone.
I know you’ll enjoy the interview.
* This link is an affiliate link, which means that if you buy the Above phone you will help support this channel at no cost to you (in fact, you receive a significant discount). We only recommend products that we believe in and use ourselves.